Abbot Kinney Holiday Block Party December 9th
Shop, stroll, sled and make-merry! The festivities at the Abbot Kinney Holiday Block Party are FREE, sponsored by the merchants on Abbot Kinney on Sunday, December 9th, 11am-4pm.
A Mile of Merriment! The entire Boulevard is decked out for the holidays!
• The Beverly Belles 40’s era vintage trio stroll singing Holiday favorites!
• The most sought after mobile eateries are invited to the Boulevard!
• Stores offer holiday cheer and special promos!
• Great shopping and many amazing restaurants and bars!
• Abbot Kinney and Palms Blvd. (The Brig Parking lot – 1515 Abbot Kinney)
• Santa arrives via police escort! Sirens and carols blare and kids climb aboard Santa’s sleigh! (11:00am-12:30pm)
• Sled on real snow!
• The Craft Camper sets up her magical camp and kids bake peppermint melties!
• Face painting!
• Kids (of all ages and even fur babies) visit with Santa! (11:00am-4:00pm)
• The LA Kings bring Hockey to Venice!
• Santa Clara Avenue (at Green Leaf Chop Shop – 1239 Abbot Kinney)
• Street Hockey Rink and Puck shoot will take over with LA Kings staff giving pro tips.